BOGOF main meals at Chef and Brewer Voucher

Options
title.gif
Chef & Brewer is a collection of Britain's very best pub restaurants, typically set in period buildings across the country. Famous for serving the highest quality pub food, cask ales and fine wines, you are guaranteed a truly satisfying experience.

From 21st January - 8th February 2008* when two adults order two meals together from the main menu, the least expensive meal is complimentary. Simply complete your personal voucher here, print it off and bring it with you. There's no need to book, just turn up!

Click here to generate your voucher

So sit back, relax by a roaring log fire and enjoy some great British food at an unbeatable price! logo.gif

Find your nearest Chef & Brewer here

(Monday to Friday only)
Make £10 a day challenge March 2013 £101.24 / £240 :j
WSC 10 March - £0 / £5
Debt £17,294 - 7th March

Comments

• debjk
    debjk Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    are they not always buy one get one free Mon -fri my local one is unless they have changed it recently although when you click to find your local one you can choose 2 for 1 outlets so maybe not all are
    Mortgage overpayments 2008 (started August) £300
  • redballoon_2
    Options
    It is buy one get one free if you use the voucher, see the link above!!
    Make £10 a day challenge March 2013 £101.24 / £240 :j
    WSC 10 March - £0 / £5
    Debt £17,294 - 7th March
  • debjk
    debjk Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    what I am saying is some resuarants already offer 2 for 1 on all their meals my local one does maybe I should try it on and see if I could get 2 deals for 1:rotfl: so 4 meals for the price of 1 lol
    Mortgage overpayments 2008 (started August) £300
  • angel00079
    Options
    I have not been to this chain of pubs before so I don't know if they are normally 2 for 1. Looking at the ones nearest me (Staffordshire) some have the 2 for 1 logo top left while others don't.

Perhaps the ones with the logo are always 2 for 1 and the others aren't unless you have the voucher. There may also be the possibility that the voucher can only be used at the pubs with the logo, I haven't checked the T&C's carefully. If this were the case the vouchers wouldn't give you a new offer.
  • rdwarr
    rdwarr Posts: 6,159 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    redballoon wrote: »
    From 21st January - 8th February 2008* when two adults order two meals together from the main menu, the least expensive meal is complimentary.

Does it really tell you you're looking good or is it just that they can't spell complementary? Why not just say "free" which is more correct anyway? As for "least expensive" ....:rolleyes:
    Can I help?
  • dc
    dc Posts: 2,547 Forumite
    Options
    Ours has been BOGOF since it was refurbished, years ago.;)
    ac's lovechild
  • ixi
    ixi Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    The voucher is only valid for the Chef & Brewer pubs, not all the pubs on the big list. Use the drop down and select Chef & Brewer then put your postcode in to find the ones in your area. It looks like Complementary can be with an 'e' or an 'i' :D
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ixi wrote: »
    The voucher is only valid for the Chef & Brewer pubs, not all the pubs on the big list. Use the drop down and select Chef & Brewer then put your postcode in to find the ones in your area. It looks like Complementary can be with an 'e' or an 'i' :D

thanks I did not pay attention to that. They should make it clear seeing as theres another 1000 pubs which are not in the offer and we were planning to go. Now the nearest is 100 miles away.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks red balloon,

None of the three in Nottingham are already 2 for 1 so this is a great find ... x
    Gone ... or have I?
  • gadger999
    gadger999 Posts: 141 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Chef & Brewer is a collection of Britain's very best pub restaurants, typically set in period buildings across the country. Famous for serving the highest quality pub food, cask ales and fine wines, you are guaranteed a truly satisfying experience

So good they are having to resort to 2 for 1 - I dont think so !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure