Clinique Foot Care Voucher July Zest Magazine

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
8 replies 1K views
pesky2pesky2 Forumite
2.2K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
In July's copy of Zest Magazine there is a voucher for a free clinique Foot cream 125ml worth £15.00 available from a clinique counter until 06/07/05

Well worth it and especially when i used a coupon of £2.40 value to buy it at Tesco, which was off another magazine.

Hope this helps

Replies

• HLKHLK Forumite
    978 Posts
    ERm, where do you get the ZEst mag from ? s it a normal newsagent type publication?
    Thanks.
    HLK

"Karma - it's a wonderful thing" - Just ask Earl!
  • pesky2pesky2 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Yes Newsagent or Supermarket
  • pesky2pesky2 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Told all my friends about this one, only hope there's some left when i go for it, that's the problem with passing info on but i'm glad we all do.
  • bj-sailawaybj-sailaway Forumite
    972 Posts
    This worked out expensive, you don't get a full size product, you get a little 15ml sample. so unless you wanted the magazine (which I ddin't) it works out really expensive. Probably an honest mistake by the original poster, but we must try to be accurate when we post these offers.
  • pesky2pesky2 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Apologies for this folks, i was a little sad to read the post, the ad was a little misleading as at the top of the ad it says 125ml and £15.00 but at the bottom it does say 15ml , didn't notice the difference when posted, so so sorry if i misled anyone.
  • bj-sailawaybj-sailaway Forumite
    972 Posts
    Don't worry Pesky2, we all get a bit over excited when we think we have struck gold! Anyway, must say the cream is good, but I'm definitely not going to buy it for £15. The lady in Debenhams said, "oh, I've had 2 of these today!" Must be all credit to you! Thanks anyway, and don't for get to clip the other freebie vouchers out of that issue of Zest. I'm all over excited about applying for a Tesco Clubcard Plus at the moment - double points!!
  • scoobylou_3scoobylou_3 Forumite
    129 Posts
    Noticed this mentioned in last thread. Not sure if im posting in the right place as Im only a learner. Hope someone will move it if Ive done wrong. Whats tesco clubcard plus? Not heard of this before.
  • jo_b_2jo_b_2 Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    scoobylou wrote:
    Noticed this mentioned in last thread. Not sure if im posting in the right place as Im only a learner. Hope someone will move it if Ive done wrong. Whats tesco clubcard plus? Not heard of this before.

You might find this thread on the Discount Vouchers board useful:

Tesco Clubcard Plus
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals