Jojo Maman Bebe clearance sale + free p&p

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
2 replies 2.5K views
WelshLambWelshLamb Forumite
835 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
There's a sale on at jojo maman bebe with some stuff going really cheap!

They sell baby and maternity clothing as well as "shaker" style homewares. They've got sections such as Baby clothiing under £5, maternity under £5 etc

They're offering free p&p for all sale order too, fantastic! This is deducted automaticaly.

Stock is going fast. I was about to place an order this morning..until I couldn't find my card. Checked out and hour later and loads of stuff had gone...so be quick.
;)

JOJO MAMAN BEBE
;)

Replies

• sweetp_3sweetp_3 Forumite
    8 Posts
    when you order stuff which is not in the sale it is also possible to get free posting if you have a code. I dont surpose anyone has got this code? It is on their sale brochure.
  • WelshLambWelshLamb Forumite
    835 Posts
    If you add a sale item to your basket, at checkout it won't add p&p, it does this automaticaly.

If you want to buy something that isnt on sale then it will charge p&p. (I think, havn't tried it, may be worth checking)

Just done a search for Jojo codes in this forum and a free p&p code came up. Cant remember who the OP was, but the code to enter at checkout is "Emma". It came from Emma's Diary and is open to all. Havn't tried it myself.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=34590&highlight=jojo+maman+bebe

;)

P.S If I remember correctly, this company does not offer free returns so maybe not a good idea to order stuff just to see what they look like. Any returns have to be paid for by the customer. :o
    ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides