We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

cheap photo prints from CD?

Hello,

Any recommendations where I can get my photos (on CD) printed cheaply? I have nearly 100 photos on the CD, I want to keep printing costs to the minimum! I know there are services where u can post your CD to a Freepost address to get the photos printed, but just how reliable are they? Plus I don't particularly have much faith in the Royal Mail :P

Thanks in advance.

Lychee

Comments

  • look for the offer from car phone warehouse on here
    you get 25 free prints
    and you can regester again with a different email and get another 25

    photos for free ;D

    i will look for the link
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 431 Forumite
    I dont have an answer for you Lychee ... but I will be interested if you get any replies ... good question ... and one that I want to know toooo thanks

    kind regards

    sandy
    sanfly
  • Allexie
    Allexie Posts: 3,460 Forumite
    I agree with crooky - take advantage of the CPW offer immediately, the quality is good and the service excellent and its not difficult to upload your pics...just might take a little while depending on the speed of your connection.

    Get going L before they get wise to us ;D
    ♥♥♥ Genius - 1% inspiration and 99% doing what your mother told you. ♥♥♥

  • alison74
    alison74 Posts: 1,603 Forumite
    I have trying to work out the cheapest for a long time, so here is what I have found.

    I dont fancy the idea of sending anything away for someone to print, so I tend to use the supermarkets

    I have just got 104 - 7 x 5 prints done at Safeways/Morrisons for 12p each because I went over the 100.

    6 x 4 were only 8 or 9p each which is the cheapest I have seen anywhere.

    That service is done there and then withint 30 minutes.

    Asda is good as you get to choose what pictures you want rather than having to get the whole card/stick/cd printed.

    6 x 4 are 15p each but if you get over 50 done it reduces to 10p each

    7 x 5 are 20p each

    8 x 6 are 25p each (which is by far THE cheapest way to get a print of that size.

    I like Asda as you can choose what you want and how many copies. i.e you can get a whole set done but also say 7 copies of on excellent photo. You can also get a mixture of all sizes.

    Safeways is great if you just need every picture printed for as cheap as possible

    Hope this has helped

    And if anyone can help me to find cheaper that would be great
    ****************************
  • lellie
    lellie Posts: 1,489 Forumite
    you can choose pics yourself if you use cds though..

    put multiple copies of pictures you want on there duplicated.. and any you don't want you leave off.. hehe
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.