🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mystery Shopping - what does it involve?

Options
hi

i've been looking round the forums on mystry shopping and think that its something that could be an ideal way of making my GF a bit of extra cash,

she works part-time at the moment and we need to try and make some extra cash.

does anyone know what you have to do?

i read about mileage charges, does that mean you have to drive around and deliver somebodys shopping for them?

apologies if this is already mentioned on another thread

thanks

colin
its only a bargain, if you need it or will use it.

:beer:

Comments

• f1re_cr4cker
    f1re_cr4cker Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Ms doesnt really make much tbh- unless maybe u live in central london! U tend to get paid £5-10 per visit and get compensated for the item bought. It may mean u get free meal once or so a month and a little extra pocket money but thats about it.
  • Young_saver22
    Options
    I second that completely - I do it rather frequently now and need to do roughly 6 a month to make £50 a month; which is OK if you can squeeze a few in here and there. Even so, they're not always abundant depending on which company you join with. And once you start beware you do have to pay tax! Cutting sharply into profits.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport