We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheap Books
Schlomo
Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello, Does anyone know any good online bookshops where I can get the following books cheap:
Abramovich (book about Roman Abramovich)
Proud Man Walking (Claudio Ranieri auto)
or does anyone have any promotional codes I can use at any online bookshops?
Cheers
Abramovich (book about Roman Abramovich)
Proud Man Walking (Claudio Ranieri auto)
or does anyone have any promotional codes I can use at any online bookshops?
Cheers
0
Comments
-
0
-
Be careful with BOL if you don't want to buy anything else - you have to buy at least one other book within 12 months.
Try Amazon marketplace - you can get some books 'second-hand' that don't look as though they have been read. The only trouble is the P&P can sting a cheap buy!
Good luck0 -
I say what I like, I like what I say!0
-
Thanks 4 your help... Will give those sites a try0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards