We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PHONES PHONES PHONES
billa_champion
Posts: 226 Forumite
Can anyone of you wonderful ;D people tell me where/how I can get a cheap, cheap, cheap
K700i mobile phone?
0
Comments
-
:-[Somebody? :-[Anybody?0
-
I would like to know this too, please ::)if i had known then what i know now0
-
Amazon is the cheapest on orange pay as you go - 2 weeks ago it was £140 on cyren-communications but the price has gone up :-/ Amzon have it for £159.99 delivered
:j :j0 -
Thanks! Are they easy to unlock then? I need it open to [glow=red,2,300]any [/glow]network! ;D0
-
If your looking for a contract phone T Mobile have some good offers on the K700 but your tied in for 18 months. 200 anytime mins + 200 text (limited time) for £13.00 per month for 9 months then the remainder at £26.00 per month. http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?menuid=per_hero_offers&phone=se_k700iI say what I like, I like what I say!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards