We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Need good brand name toys for 2yr old

I'm looking for a site where I can buy good name toddler toys for my son for Christmas- such as VTech, Tomy, Leap Frog, Fisher Price . . . preferably a site on which I can use discount codes. Any ideas? Thanks
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

Comments

  • susieb
    susieb Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    try datoys.co.uk they have some great reductions on some items
    Always on the hunt for a bargain
  • BLUMIRE
    BLUMIRE Posts: 486 Forumite
    What about the Early Learning Centre, there is the 20% discount code about at the moment.
  • astep70uk
    astep70uk Posts: 338 Forumite
    Thanks, I'll try these 2. Anyone have the ELC voucher code for 20% discount??
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • BLUMIRE
    BLUMIRE Posts: 486 Forumite
    This is the code that has been previously posted I hope this is of some help.

    use code HL1 when ordering online or phone 0870 167 2049 quoting Happy......for 20% off until 31st Oct 04

    I do know that I saw Woolworths advertising theire 3 for 2 mix and match they have sometimes got some really nice bargains.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.