We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

"Which ?" report on Miele cylinder vacuu

I need to know what the WHICH ? report had to say on the Miele Cat and Dog cylinder vacuum cleaner.

thanks.

Comments

  • pem
    pem Posts: 122 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    Hello sheel,

    thanks for such a quick response to my request.
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've got a Miele as well but mine's blue. Not sure what model it is though but I didn't go for the dog one (although I have a dog!). Just checked mines the Solution HEPA 700. I got it from the internet a couple of years ago.

    Also got a Miele washing machine and tumble dryer - excellent! :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.