Time To Take Action

Options
I am 25 in March and currently in debt as many former students are these days.Besides the usual student loan, I have the following debts

£950 credit card
£2000 overdraft
£3769 Loan

(Also have £3500 from me generous family which although they are in no hurry for I would like to start paying back)
My credit rating is not great. I have never missed a payment but have a poor histrory due to moving round the country (My Dad is in the forces) In the last six months I have been declined a phone contract and a credit card balance transfer application.This makes me reluctent to apply for another credit card to transfer the balane or change my bank account (i.e to A&L where I may get 0% overdraft facility)
I would like some help/advice.The obvious place to start is a second job. There is a cleaning job advertised at a company near where I work. The hours are 5am-8am and they pay £195 fortnightly. I have tried searching the web and have come up with various answers but does anyone know howmuch tax/national insurance I would have to pay have to pay?

Comments

• CreditMonkey
    Options
    Hi fella,

You need to post your full SOA (statement of Account), list everything and someone Kleaverer than me will help you.
    Its time to nut up or shut up......!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport