We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I want to lose weight too!!!!!!
tickle_me_neenee
Posts: 57 Forumite
Hi - all you weight loss fiends!!
Looks like 'Sheels' site is doing REALLY well - CONGRATS!!!
I'm not here to compete - just want to see if I can setup a chat area JUST for Slimming World tips and supermarket bargains.
I'M a cheat!! Got the info for the diet from a colleague - but I can't afford to go to class! It works - IF you're determined.
You have to go to class to get weighed and get the internet password for the week.
Would past or present members be willing to 'pass on' advice, recipes, new ideas, or current members be willing to share supermarket offers, OR EVEN THE WEEKLY PASSWORD so that we can all lose weight?PLEASE!!!!!
Looks like 'Sheels' site is doing REALLY well - CONGRATS!!!
I'm not here to compete - just want to see if I can setup a chat area JUST for Slimming World tips and supermarket bargains.
I'M a cheat!! Got the info for the diet from a colleague - but I can't afford to go to class! It works - IF you're determined.
You have to go to class to get weighed and get the internet password for the week.
Would past or present members be willing to 'pass on' advice, recipes, new ideas, or current members be willing to share supermarket offers, OR EVEN THE WEEKLY PASSWORD so that we can all lose weight?PLEASE!!!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards