Free Web Site Software

Options
13»

Comments

• On this advise I created a web page and it was fantastic. However I work fom three different computers all have diferent versions of Internet Explorer. I hate Interent 7 and it is far to big to download on one of my older computers. Then problem is when I save my work in Wix (thats fine) but after I have finished for the night and return the next day, no matter which computer I log into Wix fom, the IT WILL NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT, so the web page has gone. At first I thought I may be confusing Wix by logging in from different versions of Internet Explorer, but No this is not the problem. I contacted Wix support who said I had to download Interent Explore 7. So I worked from my newest computer with this version of Exploer, ut hey ho, guess what, it still disappears. In order to be able to get it to come back. I have to restore my system each time. Now this is not right. Wix support is NOT helpful at all. Do I really want to upload/launch my site which too hours to create to such an enstable host. Can anyone tell me why this happens please. If not cane anyone recommend another free web building site for me to use.
    Many thanks
  • jennyreeve
    Options
    This free website builder looks good, bit the link is not opening up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure