🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Bingo, Quidco, Matched Betting - All working for me....

Options
Hi

I've been trying quite a few different ways of increasing my income and I've found two I think are really good. Nothing seems to be happening much for me with surveys and mystery shopping.

On the Gambling and Intro Offers board there is a thread called No Deposit (Cashcade) Bingo Sites which gives you a list of about 20+ websites offering £10 or £5 free on bingo, just play them and see if you win... More explanation on the thread itself. I've won £59 approx in three days so far.

On the Freebies board there is a thread called Quidco: Current No Spend Offers (free money) where someone has helpfully put together a list of quidco offers where you just register with websites and sign up to trials, etc. I did about 5 of the list last night and have accumulated £33 already, providing they pay up, haha!

Matched Betting is also looking pretty good (Gambling and Intro Offers board) if you have LOTS of spare time and starting capital of a few hundred quid.

Hope this helps someone. (And hope I've done nothing against some MSE forum rules here :o )

Paula

Comments

• MykMallett
    MykMallett Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    The matched betting, out of the three you have mentioned, i would say is the least time consuming...
  • jessicamb
    jessicamb Posts: 10,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The bingo is probably the simplest to understand/have a go at as matched betting can be a bit tricky to get your head round.

Word of advice though - apart from the offers in that thread most of the other ones around are pretty rubbish - read the T&Cs carefully before you [STRIKE]waste[/STRIKE] invest time playing bingo that you can never get anything from.
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:
  • paulag555
    paulag555 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    MykMallett wrote: »
    The matched betting, out of the three you have mentioned, i would say is the least time consuming...

Yeah you're probably right if you look at how much time is spent compared to profit made... Though I do seem to spend a lot of time on it, generally trying to find good matches, maybe i'm just a bit slow :o

Paula
  • thefuturesbright_2
    Options
    I don't use matched betting i use no risk cash back betting.

Basically i find all the cashback offers that are either the same amount as initial deposit or higher (see my site).I then deposit what i have to through the cash back sites then bet my deposited money on an odds on shot(usually football) then use my free bet on something around the 2/1 mark.I've had success so far and my cash back and winnings have built up niceley.
    Signature Removed Forum Team 2
  • mo1_2
    mo1_2 Posts: 350 Forumite
    Options
    whats daily clicking?
  • lucy_w86
    lucy_w86 Posts: 827 Forumite
    Options
    paulag555 wrote: »
    Hi

I've been trying quite a few different ways of increasing my income and I've found two I think are really good. Nothing seems to be happening much for me with surveys and mystery shopping.

On the Gambling and Intro Offers board there is a thread called No Deposit (Cashcade) Bingo Sites which gives you a list of about 20+ websites offering £10 or £5 free on bingo, just play them and see if you win... More explanation on the thread itself. I've won £59 approx in three days so far.

On the Freebies board there is a thread called Quidco: Current No Spend Offers (free money) where someone has helpfully put together a list of quidco offers where you just register with websites and sign up to trials, etc. I did about 5 of the list last night and have accumulated £33 already, providing they pay up, haha!

Matched Betting is also looking pretty good (Gambling and Intro Offers board) if you have LOTS of spare time and starting capital of a few hundred quid.

Hope this helps someone. (And hope I've done nothing against some MSE forum rules here :o )

Paula

Where is the thread on bingo?
  • paulag555
    Options
    lucy_w86 wrote: »
    Where is the thread on bingo?

It's on the Gambling Introductory Offer Loopholes board, the thread is called No Deposit (Cashcade) Bingo Sites.

Paula
  • Hillsy_2
    Hillsy_2 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    can you explain the daily clicking please
    Hillsy;)
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    Hillsy wrote: »
    can you explain the daily clicking please

There are some sites you can go to via Quidco and recieve a few pence for, e.g. Kelkoo, etc., and you are allowed to visit and earn for each day/
  • lovethymini
    Options
    I have a techno-bleepy question: I've set up another web browser exclusively for one cashback site, Quidco, following their advice, and now want to open an account with another cashback site, can I use the same web browser for both? How do you do it? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport