Daily chat thread 8th Jan

Options
Hey guys, sorry it's late this morning but I didn't get up til 10 and then me and Ash had the dentist... whats everyone up to? Last night our band rerecorded our first track with the drums and everything now Ste's elbows better and I've got the itch to write songs now!! lol!
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera. <3

Comments

• redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all. Just read my horoscope on a site and it says I should spend money on "travel, education, and time saving gadgets... a computer.. and splurging on clothes or a new hairstyle is also advised". I'll be doing none of them anytime soon! :rolleyes:
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • **Amy**
    **Amy** Posts: 2,680 Forumite
    Options
    Morning

Well i have just figured out a payment system for my debts and managed to cut 5 months off my estimated debt free date... :j Thats without any extra money made using clicks, ebay, bootfairs, amazon etc. :D

2nd day at my new job and I really like it too... however only on internet during lunch break, so have to start daily clicks at home.

xxxx
    Debt: just my mortgage :D
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hiya Sar. Great to hear about your music and your urge to write some more. We finally got to hear ds ' demo cd at Xmas and are so proud of him. I am not techie enough to do a link but dh has it in his itunes file. How do I send you a track ? Btw Sound Engineer guy is on tour at the mo ,with a metal band according to ds, so no further info for you.
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • HBFS
    HBFS Posts: 1,285 Forumite
    Options
    I'm relaxing for the first time in a while. Can't wait for Thursday! :D
    Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
  • immoral_angeluk
    immoral_angeluk Posts: 24,506 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ellidee wrote: »
    Hiya Sar. Great to hear about your music and your urge to write some more. We finally got to hear ds ' demo cd at Xmas and are so proud of him. I am not techie enough to do a link but dh has it in his itunes file. How do I send you a track ? Btw Sound Engineer guy is on tour at the mo ,with a metal band according to ds, so no further info for you.
    if you have the file on your computer you can just attach it to an email like anything else.. that's what I do anyway :D
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • themaccas
    themaccas Posts: 1,453 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone, just popping to say hi:hello: it feels ages since I posted here but I have as always been reading lots of posts. I am trying to lose some weight before we go on holiday in the summer, 3 years ago I lost 2 stone but unfortunately I have now put it back on. I am not overweight but bordering on it (I'm size 12/14) now deperately trying to get back to my 2005 weight. It's so hard especially as we've still got a few xmas goodies in the cupboards and I'm not back to work until tomorrow.

I have a job interview next Tuesday, it's not a promotion but sideways move which will mean no more shift work or nights:T downsides is that I would lose all the unsocial hours pay that is very lucrative but with OH going away so much this year, childcare will become impossible to cover shiftswork. Anyhow I have a presentation to prepare for the interview so best I get stuck into that........
    Debtfree JUNE 2008 - Thank you MSE:T
  • HBFS
    Options

Use http://www.yousendit.com

This is a website that you can upload files onto their servers temporarily and then send the link to someone to download.
    Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    HBFS wrote: »
    Use http://www.yousendit.com

This is a website that you can upload files onto their servers temporarily and then send the link to someone to download.
    Thanks for that HBFS but I am useless with anything techie.
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • HBFS
    Options
    Thanks for that HBFS but I am useless with anything techie.

It's very easy, honest!
  • angelflower_2
    angelflower_2 Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Options
    afternoon all. Well I am FREEZING today so i reckon am going to do my clicks then go to bed for a couple of hours rather than put on any heating.
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family