We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E:10/02 Death By Black Hole by Neil deGrasse Tyson (MERGED)

2»

Comments

  • purplevamp wrote: »
    ah...
    when I tried to enter I got a message saying my log in has been blocked and telling me to contact admin. After checking the thanks I see I've already entered so maybe that was the reason:D
    feeling lucky?:beer:
  • lilias
    lilias Posts: 7,902 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ah...
    when I tried to enter I got a message saying my log in has been blocked and telling me to contact admin. After checking the thanks I see I've already entered so maybe that was the reason:D

    I got the same. I thought that I hadn't managed to enter last time. Maybe I actually entered half a dozen times before giving up!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.