We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Prize not received
In July i won a £32 voucher for kids shoes on MD competition made for mums. The email gave the contact details of the prize giver and said i would get my prize within 30 days.
Much more than 30 days past I emailed the prize giver, no reply. A couple of weeks later i emailed them and MD, no reply from either of them.
I have well given up I will receive it.
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
Comments
-
It is indeed disappointing when they do not give the courtesy of a reply. I had a similar no response MD case but after my third chaser got a reply apologising for their delay and then they issued my prize.
Give them another chase.
4 -
Politely chase it up on their social media accounts
1 -
I chased this again and they said they had emailed me, I must have missed it in the spam. They requested my address and I have now received them.
thanks x2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards