We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Default not showing on credit report?
hi all
NatWest defaulted me 31/7 and it’s still not showing up on any credit reports. They sent me a letter saying they’ll be working with moorcroft and to continue my repayment plan (I assume it was the one I set up with Stepchange but I have cancelled this) what is the next steps? Thanks.
Comments
-
IIf you were defaulted on 31/7/26 I would expect it to show by now. What did you actually receive with that date on it?
Are you asking what they will do next or what you should do?
0 -
i received a default notice then another letter which stated i had defaulted on 31/7, still not showing strangely. When do i start paying? Theyve not even chase it.
0 -
You could start paying now. Ask them why the default isn' showing
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards