We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
MSE Forum Poll: How good is your bank's mobile app?
Not all banking apps are made equal. While some have slick interfaces and snazzy features, others can be a pain to navigate.
How would you rate your bank's app? If you have several, focus on the one you use most.
Vote in the poll then share your thoughts in the thread.
Official MSE Forum Team member.
MSE Forum Poll: How good is your bank's mobile app? 35 votes
Comments
-
I have several, the only annoying thing is that they keep changing them for absolutely no benefit to me whatsoever.
2 -
So as I type this, 40% are good and 40% are excellent...
If the banks/apps aren't specified, this is pointless.
0 -
I like the HSBC app, don't have any complaints, would like to see more improvements on the budget features with respect to subscription entries, but that's just the extra mile.
I've not had to visit or call in a long while
I'm FTB, not an expert, all my comments are from personal experience and not a professional advice.Mortgage debt start date 11/2024 = 175k (5.19%)... Q1/2026 = PAID (3.94%)0 -
I have several
Nationwide is good for day to day things.
Revolut is slick but unreliable. Couldn't make a deposit yesterday.
Trading 212 is very good, and you can do far more on it than normal banking apps eg buy/sell investments, manage card payments (for which you get cashback 1.5% if you invest it (commission free))
Lloyds is good - but I only use it for a credit card.
0 -
I refuse to use banking apps. That way they can't steal the details from my phone!
2 -
I use TSB primarily but it's bad. It's down a lot of the time, and recently i'm having trouble connecting my main card to my PayPal, it just gets rejected and I have no idea why.
Hello0 -
Starling is brilliant. Santander and Nationwide are ok - nowhere near Starling.
0 -
The Monzo app is very good too, on the same level as Starling. For some bizarre reason Nationwide don't seem to have any interest in putting any sort of effort into their app.
0 -
This. No way would I trust something as fundamentally untrustworthy as a Chinese Android phone with anything financial. Apple might be better but I won't be buying into their reassuringly expensive architecture anytime soon.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


