We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks people - problem sorted.
VoucherCodes have a reel on Facebook about a comp to win a £100 Boots voucher which should have a website entry form:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1084324334061043
It says "Simply click the link and enter your details" but I can't find the link - I have always managed to find these links in the past. Their links usually start https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/campaign/vc-
The T&C are halfway down the page: https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/legal/competition-terms and the competition ends E:11/10
If anyone can find the link, you are welcome to post the comp, or you can let me know and I will post it.
Comments
-
It finished 16/08.
0 -
That's the previous comp (they seem to run one every few months)
The T&C state "The Promotion is live from 19:00pm on Monday 24th August 2026 until 23:59 on Sunday 11th October 2026" and the facebook post is only 3 days old. It is definitely a new comp.
1 -
the link is working for me, but I’m not sure how to post it.
Does this work - sorry for the length of it I’m on my phoneAll shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
