We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
E: 30/09? Win an exclusive Barça basketball centenary product pack
url: https://id.fcbarcelona.com/fcb/s/login/?language=en_US&uln=true
Celebrate 100 years of Barça basketball
Win an exclusive centenary product pack! Enter your email address to log in with your Barça account or create a new one and... enter the draw!
Comments
-
Does anyone know where to find the comp on the home page please, the link doesn't take me there, thanks.
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time1 -
Can anyone help please
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time1 -
I have the same problem. Searched everywhere but no luck. I wonder whether it is for the premium members?
I have raised a query with them and will post here when I get a reply
1 -
I'm not a premium member, and it was there for me when I initially posted it, but it's not there now. The end date given was a guess, so it's more likely just a case of the competition having expired
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett3
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards