We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
E: 31/08 Win £3,762 (Microsoft Account)
https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/sku/000702000896
Login/Register
You need to spend Microsoft Reward Points to enter (which you get by doing various things on their website).
Prize:
A prepaid gift card worth £3,762 GBP
Comments
-
Can anyone kindly explain how it works? Never done it before… Thanks in advance.
BEST OF LUCK!
Thanks to those who help us to win !
0 -
Follow the link in the OP, sign-in and it tells you in the top right-hand corner how many points you have to redeem (I had no idea I even had any points until I looked!). Then click on how many points you wish to redeem, in multiples of 100. Click Redeem and you're done x
Biggest win: £10,000 from PepsiFavourite win: Handmade jewellery worth £1000ITV Winners Club Member #1Check out the ITV Winners Club in IWIWIWI shall write in ever decreasing circles until I have nothing left to say3 -
I seem to have 0 points to redeem?
0 -
Click on 'earn' and you'll collect points via daily searching or poll.
1 -
Just doesn't work - signed in and redeem is unclickable.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
