We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
E: 07/09/2026 Take a Break Issue 33
Comments
-
Sorry for bumping
I use AdGuard Adblocker extension for the Bauer comps that detect you are using an adblocking extension as I found Adblock+ extension sometimes worked and other times it didn't. I use chrome for comping and opera for any that don't show forms when using adblocking software. I usually bookmark bauer comps and do them all together and then disable AdGuard and use Adblock+ for everything else. I also have uBlock Origin Lite extension in case the others don't work.
I started using AdGuard when I kept getting the Powered by Admiral anti adblock messages.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
