We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mag Cover - 20th Aug - 31st Aug (Now sorted, thank you!)
AC55
Posts: 6,079 Forumite
I'm going on holiday on 20th August, returning on 31st. Would anyone be able to cover my daily mags and I take back over on 1st Sept?
I will DM details and links :)
Thanks in advance for any help!
2
Comments
-
Hi, I'm happy to do this, just let me know which mags and I'll make a note
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time2 -
Thank you so much! Will send you a message shortly :)
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards