We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Large A0 Picture Frame For Birthday Gift
I’m looking to get an A0 picture frame for a large poster art I’m planning to gift my son for his birthday. Can anyone recommend a good option that’s reasonably priced? Ideally looking for something decent quality without spending too much. Thanks!
Comments
-
I've personally always found the framing to be one of the more expensive parts of pictures...
Also, what's "not too much" in terms of your budget?
Amazon has this in various colours for £43.95.
Online (not in store unless you click and collect ) B&Q has this for £56.49
1 -
Can you give some idea of your budget?
For something that large I'd be looking for a local business that could do the actual framing for me, especially if the poster is something of value rather than a generic art print, but that is never going to be able to match the price of the online DIY frame suppliers.
0 -
My budget is around 50 to 60GBP
0 -
I’ve bought A0 frames from ProCut Global at a few times and have always found them pretty good for the price. They have a decent range of MDF A0 picture frames, roughly £50 to £63, depending on the style. I’d say they’re worth checking out if you’re after something reasonably priced.
1 -
The suggestion is good but I couldn't found the OAK colour that I was looking for!
0 -
The range falls in my budget range I have checked there is Oak finish over there, I am exploring it further I hope this one is going to solve my problem. Thank you!
1 -
Glad I helped :)
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

