We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
best loans to take
Hi everyone,
I'm looking into taking out a loan and wanted to get some advice before I make any decisions.
I'm hoping to find a loan with a competitive interest rate, no hidden fees, and the flexibility to make overpayments or pay it off early without hefty penalties. I'd also appreciate hearing about any lenders you've had good (or bad) experiences with.
If you've recently taken out a personal loan, who did you use, what rate did you get, and do you have any tips for getting the best deal? I'm also interested in knowing whether it's worth using a comparison site or going directly to a bank or building society.
Comments
-
What is it for?
Officially in a clique of idiots0 -
Be careful, the OP posts a fair few bot like questions.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.2 -
was taking a loan to invest into my business
0 -
This is a consumer forum. Few will have taken business loans and they work differently. As a rule of thumb, if you are a start up you will need to go to your bank with a solid business plan and (give or take) 50% of the startup capital coming from you. If you are borrowing as an existing business you will need a solid history of trading, be in a good financial position and have a clear plan for how the money will be used. i.e. Equipment, marketing, product development etc etc….
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


