We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
£10 win on the Maltesers comp :) Thanks diddlydoop.
I can't remember the last time I actually won anything at all! Been comping for around 15 years and used to win at least 5-10 decent prizes per month. Then it died down to a trickle of perhaps 5-10 a year in the past few years, but I honestly don't recall winning anything at all for maybe 2 years?
So I was very pleased indeed to finally win something on the Maltesers game. It was just a £10 Tesco gift card, but it's better than the kick in the teeth that I've been constantly 'winning' recently! It reminded me how exciting it used to be back in the good old days!
Comments
-
Maybe the start of greater wins.......
0 -
Well done xxx
💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖0 -
Well done, hopefully the start of many more!!!
Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £300 -
Well done - I am also lucky if I win once a year :( So well done on a win after so long of not 😀
2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 small clever pots win2023 £50 Yours Mag 2024 £100 Thats Life, book win, Thats Life Crime, June, £100 Codebreakers, December Elf The Musical tickets and an overnight stay in Newport 2025 None
2026 £50 Thats Life0 -
Congrats!!!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
