We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Beneficiary provider search
Hi, my brother is due to receive a beneficiary pension and as I have Power of Attorney for his finances I am looking for SIPP providers who would be willing/able to receive the pension and allow drawdown when he needs it. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can get a list of providers that do this or any providers that anyone has used for a beneficiary pension? Thank you
Comments
-
I'm not sure there's a list as such, but if you google on 'which sipp providers accept beneficiary pension', that'll get you names of the major providers who offer what you're looking for.
Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!2 -
You may find the following thread of interest, particularly @ClarityInvestUK's analytical response -
Based on the above thread, AJ Bell maybe the most seamless provider in this space, although Interactive Investor's competitive fees for large sipp pots might be appealing.
2 -
All the major ones offer beneficiary drawdown. It might not be available with some of the newer players.
I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.3
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards