We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry for the dumb question...
I have always wondered where options are shown as a),,,, b),,,, do you have to include the a) in the answer when having to enter it into the answer box?
If I refer to the following post
Would it be OK to enter just 1849 or must you enter b) 1849 ?
Thanks!
Comments
-
Personally I always put the whole thing, eg: b) 1849, purely because I don't know what each organisation is looking for, and I would hate the thought that my entry might not be counted because I didn't include the full answer! I kind of think it doesn't actually matter, but I do it anyway 😁
4 -
I always just put B if answer is B and have won on a puzzle through TV choice this way
6 -
I also only put the letter and have won previously
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
2 -
Thanks everyone!
3
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
