We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Plug in solar (only solar) legal from 27th August
Comments
-
Nothing I have said is incorrect. I mentioned that the DNO needs to be informed of the new inverter (G99 variation request, which also protects the existing export limit) and that the maximum export will not increase (the G100 export limitation design). You are quoting procedure, however that changes nothing. Unless the DNO find a concern with the G100 design (which shouldn't happen with a reputable firm), as I originally said, this shouldn't be more than a DNO notification.
0 -
Plug-in solar - early experience.
I installed my Ecoflow system in early April and most of what I have to say is positive. I will post more once the solar link is up and running on 27th August.
Richjohns
1 -
An interesting video from Heatable.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards