How do you all do it?

Options
I am selling as much as i can on ebay, I am joining the daily clicks etc. and I am looking into selling books on Amazon.

I am just wondering how you are managing to earn £5 a day. I would love to do this, but have no idea where to start.

Any ideas welcome.

xxx
Debt: just my mortgage :D

Comments

• gems2381
    gems2381 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    Amy I make almost £3 a day with my clicks but I do a lot of sites. You should try joining slicethepie.com it's a lot of work but they pay out.
    Trying to sort my life out, and I'm going to get there!
  • **Amy**
    **Amy** Posts: 2,680 Forumite
    Options
    gems2381 wrote: »
    Amy I make almost £3 a day with my clicks but I do a lot of sites. You should try joining slicethepie.com it's a lot of work but they pay out.

£3 really?? Blimey, ok will join that in a min and see what happens.

Thanks

xxx
    Debt: just my mortgage :D
  • gems2381
    gems2381 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    Amy I think at the moment the slicethepie site isn't working but there is a thread about it on the up your income board, go have a read then join the site ready for when everything is up and running again.
    Trying to sort my life out, and I'm going to get there!
  • debrag
    debrag Posts: 3,426 Forumite
    Options
    slicethepie is up & running

EDIT no it's not can get as far as listening to the tacks
  • sophiesmum_2
    sophiesmum_2 Posts: 4,965 Forumite
    Options
    Just take baby steps. Some days you may only get a few pence from clicks, other days you have a big amount from selling something on e bay or amazon, or signing up for stuff on quidco. It doesn't matter what you do but at the end of the month it all adds up to money that you would not have had otherwise. It's very addictive too:D

Don't forget things locally too such as selling items through the free papers classifieds/work noticeboards etc or Little extra jobs.
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mystery shopping, ebaying, car boots in the summer, robbing kids of their pocket money.....the list is endless!

Have a look at some of the previous "make an extra £10 a day" challenge threads for some more ideas. Also, the challenge threads like the Olympic challenge are usually a good place to get money making ideas!

Remember, some things are just a few pence here and there, and do take commitment, but they all add up!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • MoneyGypsy
    MoneyGypsy Posts: 274 Forumite
    Options
    hypno06 wrote: »
    robbing kids of their pocket money.....

Damn I have no kids to rob . . . I wonder do the neighbours have any?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    :A :A :A :A
    DFW Nerd No.: 789 Ligthbulb moment: 23/09/07
    Challenge: No bank loans and CC gets cleared every month.
    Need to think about restarting the Grocery Challenges
    Sealed Pot Challenge: Put change in and give to charity when full.
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    MoneyGypsy wrote: »
    Damn I have no kids to rob . . . I wonder do the neighbours have any?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh, my kids have no money either - but any passing youngster will do.....if they have no cash, nick their ipod or mobile phone - then sell on ebay :rotfl:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Mrs_Sparkle Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    Options
    I take all the change out of my husband's wallet (it's called tidying up in my book), plus quidco, topcashback, odd eBay, Amazon etc sale- it all adds up.
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Beckyneedstosavecash
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been trying to do the clicks as well but my totals don't seem to change at all (or at least not as much as they should) - do you have to wait a few days / weeks for the totals to change on the various click sites?

Becky
    :wave:
    December 2007:
    Credit Card - [strike]£1513.93[/strike] £1512.13; Nationwide OD1 - [strike]£1491[/strike] £1350.64; Nationwide OD2 – £520; Nationwide 3 - £200; HSBC Grad OD - [strike]£399.33[/strike] £379.33; Car Loan - £7150; Debt to family - £6000
    Total: £17130.61 :eek:
    Current snowball date: Jan 2014 (seems so long away, I need to get this down!!).

*Olympic Challenge member 36* Aiming for bronze £1008 - current £150.42
    *Lunch Log Challenge 2008*
    *PiggyPoints*: 5290
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills