We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Accord timelines
Applied 23 june
Valuation 29th June-all good
Questions 26th June and 1st Aug.
Waiting and super anxious as consolidating debt praying they don't decline us ......
Comments
-
No idea on the timescales , but are you sure that consolidating debt via a secured loan is your best course of action ??
1 -
I would be amazed if they would decline you at this stage.
Although I suppose it depends on the questions raised.
I am a Mortgage AdviserYou should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.0 -
HHey . Obviously its not great but I dont want to do DMP. We are not planning to move snd not exceeding affordability. We also have started budgeting which we weren't at all
0 -
Well I have seem reports of people being asked questions still 8 weeks later, so I am worrying. However on the flip side 60k ( adding 50k to mortgage)debt. No ccj. Never missed a payment. No defaults. Both in stable jobs . 1 dependant that we pay 80 pounds a month for childcare for after school club. Good/ excellent credit score . Questions about tramsavtions ie what was the 5k balance transfer in apri this year where did it end up ie.i guess thry mist he checkingg for money laundering or doing there due dilligence?
0 -
Do u think thete coukd be a decline? Still waiting for an update
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards