We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Bad Gateway

I'm getting Bad Gateway for a few of the daily mag competitions. Anyone else or is it just me?

«1

Comments

  • Gottobeinittowinit
    Gottobeinittowinit Posts: 860
    500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Yes I had that yesterday and today had it on 5 of them.

    My workaround is to open them in an incognito tab

  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 13,884
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I had this in Firefox. Cleared the cache entirely and that solved them but the following day had some others so just cleared the cache for that particular website and it worked okay from then.

    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,410
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I have been getting this on men's fitness only for the last couple of days

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    sorry to ask as probably a stupid question but how do you clear the cache!

  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 13,884
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    What browser do u use? Google it, I'm no expert, that's what I had to do. I can tell u how to do it on Firefox tho.

    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • nettie1xoxo
    nettie1xoxo Posts: 555
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite

    Yes I've had the problem too, have tried a different lap top and managed to enter most of them except Top Sante and Mens Fitness.

  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Yes googled it Quite easy for a complete technophobe! Only thing was I had to log in again to all my accounts!!! which was a bit of a pain!!!! Anyway only Triathlon now not working!!!

  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 13,884
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Are you on Firefox? This happened to me, the 3 that weren't working started to work when I cleared the cache but then another one stopped working, Triathlon so I just cleared the cache on that website and it worked from then.

    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • Bigboytyson
    Bigboytyson Posts: 4,416
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    This morning I refreshed the tabs & they all worked xxx

    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • Gottobeinittowinit
    Gottobeinittowinit Posts: 860
    500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Same here no problems this morning must have been England's win that fixed it 😊

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.