We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
DCO Serquestration Bankruptcy in Scotland
Hi my 12 months bankruptcy is coming to an end. My DCO is set at zero as I've had no disposable income. My question is if I have any extra money in say 6 months - a years time, can payments start being set up? Citizens advice say it'll only be set up in the first 12 months and not after discharge, but I'm reading otherwise elsewhere?
Comments
-
I'm reading otherwise elsewhere?
Can you say where you have read this and give a link please.
0 -
I am unfamiliar with the Scottish system but with the English system, a IPA lasts for three years and you are meant to tell them if your income/outgoings change.
I suppose technically you have one set up already, its just set at £0.
0 -
Unless the paperwork has been signed to say it's zero, there won't be one in place
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards