We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Powerade x EPL prize issue

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Powerade informing me that I'd been selected as one of the winners of the Powerade x EPL competition and to click on a link to verify my win. I did so, and having won a couple of prizes in their World Cup comp knew I should then receive an email confirming my win, but didn't. Having had the same issue with one of the World Cup prizes, which took two verifications before approval, I filled in the form again, but only after waiting a week. At the end of last week still having received no confirmation, and having found other MSE winners in IWIWIW who'd mentioned receiving confirmation and then their prize decided to contact them via their contact form, but again no joy. It's now just over a day until the closing period for claims and I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience or any suggestions as to what to do next?

'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Comments

  • pate-ci0
    pate-ci0 Posts: 3,689
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 29 June at 2:02PM

    I won a drawstring bag in the World Cup comp, but went on holiday and forgot to confirm details. I received an email just after returning which said

    There’s still time to claim your prize!

    Powerade.jpg

    I hope that the same would happen for the EPL comp and if you did not receive one of these that your confirmation has been accepted

  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 23,032
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    I received the following reply from them:

    'Thank you for your email.

    Can you please send me a screenshot copy of your prize win (promo name) or kindly confirm if received already, along with confirmation of the date that you received it, also confirmation of the email address associated with your Coke app account?

    Once received, I will then engage with the prize fulfilment team and request them to investigate the whereabouts of your win.

    In the meantime, please ensure to keep an eye on all your inboxes (Incl. Spam/Junk) for any comms sent from the promotion team.'

    Hopefully, they'll figure out what happened.

    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.