We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Discounted gift vouchers/Boundless

Sorry if this is not in the correct forum.

I am a member of Boundles, formerly CSMA and aware that as part of their member benefits, I am able to purchase, through them, e-gift cards for retailers at a discount. One of them is Tesco, at a 4% discount, which I like the sound of.

Once I am emailed a voucher code, how do I keep it secure from hackers?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,411 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    By spending it.

    Seriously, I use gift cards for weekly shops. The cards are bought either sat in the car before entering the store or in a quiet aisle just before checking out.

    Buy an amount that's a bit less than you spend so that there's no residue to worry about.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.