We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Free raffle sites
Thought I would just say having only been comping since last December and having entered MDs numerous general comps and some raffle sites I have found a certain chat on here amusing and bemusing.
From the outset I have said I would not spend anything to enter a competition and have stuck to that mantra.
I have been very lucky having won a few prizes but this month has been exceptional for me winning several competitions. So sorry to those saying they are winning fewer as I must be taking a few from you!
Now I am not here to boast or brag but simply to say you have to be in it to win it and take my hat off to those that add so many comps. I have also tried to commit to adding a few competitions each month and particularly have tried to do the daily FBL as believe that as others are doing so much it would be good to try and help others.
Now onto the main point of my post being raffle sites. I have been quite sceptical about these as there are so many out there and wondered does anyone really Win the free ones (plenty of £1 site credits wins but nothing more than £5) but I had the shock of my life yesterday when I won £1000 cash prize. Even then I thought it would be a challenge to get the 'cash'.
I was pleasantly surprised that I was easily able to transfer the funds and they were immediately in my bank account.
I think I have used up my good luck so having checked that that raffle site isn't usually posted on here posted today's £250 free entry one to hopefully give someone on here a chance to also win.
I hope newbies and also regular compers who are sceptical see that some are indeed genuine and that you have got to be in it to win it 🙂
Also it doesn't have to cost you anything.
Comments
-
I enter free raffle competitions but not ones for site credit, don't want to get involved in gabbling that might make me spend more.
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
2 -
Well done on your win! Thanks for posting the comp, I also really appreciate everyone who posts these. I will enter the ones that give you site credit, and I did end up converting some site credit to a £100 cash win a few months ago. But I never add my own money, that's the line I won't cross for comping.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
