We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Forgotten to add unsecured debt on my bankruptcy
Hi,
ID Mobile debt that existed prior to my bankruptcy. I was made bankrupt in April 2026. The debt in question was incurred before my bankruptcy and is unsecured. Although I mistakenly failed to include it in my bankruptcy application, my understanding is that pre-bankruptcy unsecured debts are still covered by the bankruptcy order.
Is this correct? As debt collectors are chasing me despite me informing ID mobile of my bankruptcy
Comments
-
Yes your correct all you need to do is show them your bankruptcy paper or say look in gazzett
0 -
Also tell your OR's office about the missed debt. They will not mind, you have not done anything wrong, but they need a complete list of your debts in case they are able to make a distribution to creditors (that almost never happens, but they still like a complete list)
0 -
thanks both I have emailed the OR today requesting they add ID Mobile to the list also I have ask them to send a warning to the debt collectors who I giving me hassle
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards