We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Your FIT payments have been suspended
it’s been over 12 months since we sent a fit to British Gas, last year I was in hospital so lots of other things in my mind. Anyway today I went in the web page and it’s saying our account in inactive or suspended. I have emailed the. But so no response. 🤔
Comments
-
If you want a quicker response, you could try phoning them?
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Best kettle!
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.0 -
You may have missed a request to provide additional info. I had to do this with eon next last year in showing proof that I was the property owner. Had I not sent them this the fit payments would have been suspended.
0 -
Also, and just a personal guess - but for FiT purposes they do need an idea of when the generation took place, as the FiT is index linked. Stops us 'saving' it all up for the future (give or take all the lost interest!)
Hopefully, it's just a matter of speaking to someone, and clearing it all up. Best of luck.
Mart. Cardiff. 8.72 kWp PV systems (2.12 SSW 4.6 ESE & 2.0 WNW). 28kWh battery storage. Two A2A units for cleaner heating. Two BEV's for cleaner driving.
For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


