We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
HMRC Self Assessment service showing “unavailable” message
Is anyone else having issues accessing Self Assessment on the HMRC website? It has not been working for me for at least the past two days. Yesterday and today I have been seeing the following message:
“Sorry, the service is unavailable. You will be able to use the service later.”
The HMRC status page indicates that all services are operating normally, so I am not sure if this is a wider issue or something specific to my account.
I need to submit my SA and am hoping to receive a repayment, so I would appreciate any updates if others are experiencing the same problem or know when the service is expected to be available again.
Comments
-
I get the same message at the moment. So it is not just you.
1 -
Same problem for me, yesterday and today
1 -
It appears to be back online
1 -
Yes, I have now managed to submit my SA
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards