We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mag Entries

I know this has been asked before but I cannot find it - is there a reason the mag comps are in the same post? Some of them seem to be but others are in their own post. I usually go through my emails and enter any comps from there, but when there are more than a couple of sites in one post it gets a bit messy for me.

Personally I think it would be better for each magazine to have its own post but I'm happy to be proved wrong. xx

Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £73,772.29 Mar 2037
Swagbucks ~ £155 (2025 ~ £240)
Surveys~ £218.42 (2025 ~ £238.94)
Make £2026 in 2026 #18 ~ £830.53 ~ (2025 ~ £2,368.64)
Tagged:

Comments

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,408 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Personally I don't see it as an issue. I don't enter them from here I go to every site individually each morning, they are bookmarked. I enter all the competitions I want to win on each site daily.

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 11,386 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    @AC55 Thank you for your answer.

    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £73,772.29 Mar 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £155 (2025 ~ £240)
    Surveys~ £218.42 (2025 ~ £238.94)
    Make £2026 in 2026 #18 ~ £830.53 ~ (2025 ~ £2,368.64)
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 11,386 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    @EnglishWelshie

    "The ones AC55 posts are the same with prizes being shared between the magazines and is why they have always been posted like that"

    Thank you, this makes sense now.

    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £73,772.29 Mar 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £155 (2025 ~ £240)
    Surveys~ £218.42 (2025 ~ £238.94)
    Make £2026 in 2026 #18 ~ £830.53 ~ (2025 ~ £2,368.64)
  • silversize
    silversize Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    I found this post last night and I have just been using grabbit on both the mag dailies and the main board - IT'S FAB and gets them all done soooo much quicker - thanks very much for the information on it. I knew there must have been a way to open more at one time but I had never heard of grabbit so thank you!!

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.