We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Morrsions Easter Mix n Match
First decent win in ages for me 😁
I can't remember if this one was posted on here or not as it was on the Morrisons app
1 million More Points worth £1,000 will be added to your account within the next 7 days
Credit card cleared Oct 2024
Comments
-
That should pay for a couple of tanks of fuel 🤣
All jokes aside though, congrats! Great prize
1 -
Great win, well done
1 -
Congratulations, well done
1 -
Well done! I won this too. £1,000 in More Card Points and they have been added to my account already. Can't believe it!
1 -
Congrats!!!
1 -
Nice one at least 2 winners of it on here then. I'd completely forgotten about it until the email as well
Mortgage 165,065/183,000
Credit card cleared Oct 20240 -
Well Done xxx
💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖0 -
Fab win, well done!
Thank you to all those who take the time and effort to post, wishing everyone lots of luck for the comps!
2026 Wins: Book, Strongbow Sliders0 -
I never even noticed the competition tbh, I was just doing the game for the freebies 😂 So was a complete surprise when I got the email. The points are already burning a hole in my pocket haha going to have to go and have a browse!
0 -
Well done :)
Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £300
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

