We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Thanks, I won £5000 Jet2Holiday!

I used to do only the Advent ones. But a couple weeks ago I stumbled here and entered about a month's worth and ended up winning £5000 Jet2 holiday!! Omg I say I never win anything, coz I don't but then I hardly enter anything. I must do more!

«1

Comments

  • redfox5
    redfox5 Posts: 28,026
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Congrats! This is an amazing win! Where are you going to go?

    Wins in 2023 - 35
    Wins in 2022 - 43
    Wins in 2021 - 62
    Wins in 2020 - 68
    Wins in 2019 - 5
  • Themrhall
    Themrhall Posts: 8
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite

    Not sure yet. I was hoping to go on my own but it's for two or more lol

  • Haribobo19
    Haribobo19 Posts: 6,392
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador

    Wow! Congratulations I hope you have a wonderful time 😀

    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Shopping & Freebies and MoneySaving boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the Report button, or by e-mailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.


    2022 wins - 14 (biggest win - Silent Night mattress)
    2023 wins - 28 (biggest win - £400)
    2024 wins - 32 (biggest win - Lenovo Legion Go)
    2025 wins - 81 (biggest win - 
    Samsung Galaxy S25 FE)

    2026 Wins -
    January - 9
    February - 8
    March - 11
    April - 5
    May - 3
    June - 4
    July - 6
    August - 2
  • Jonesy33
    Jonesy33 Posts: 712
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite

    Great win! Well done :)

    Thank you to all those who take the time and effort to post, wishing everyone lots of luck for the comps!

    2026 Wins: Book, Strongbow Sliders
  • hazeybabe90
    hazeybabe90 Posts: 399
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Amazing win congrats!!!

  • Samjade97
    Samjade97 Posts: 2,407
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Well done :)

    Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
    Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
    March 26 - Easter egg
    April 26 - £50
    May 26 - Book
    Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £30
  • Faith76
    Faith76 Posts: 185
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Fab win Well done 😁

  • Bigboytyson
    Bigboytyson Posts: 4,417
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Well Done xxx

    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • Deb2008
    Deb2008 Posts: 1,767
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Well done 😊

    2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
    2026 3 prizes
  • Molkomad
    Molkomad Posts: 198
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Amazing win - well done! Enjoy your holiday 😎

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.