We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Like Wow
I haven't entered these recently because I have a vague idea that you get masses of emails. Any thought please?
Comments
-
no more than usual
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
1 -
As they all go into the spam folder, I have no way of knowing.
1 -
you don't check your spam for winning emails?
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
1 -
No. Life's too short.
0 -
I've found 2 wins in spam
1 -
My spam folder currently contains nearly 10,000 emails! 😫 And that's with them being automatically deleted every 30 days. If a winning email goes in there so be it, I just don't have the time or patience to filter through them.
1 -
I won an iPhone 17 and a Years free contract from a competition that ended up in my spam. If you manually delete the spam folder daily you can check it before deleting it.
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

