We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Do I need to have software?

2»

Comments

  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 51,433
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Academoney Grad Name Dropper
    Ambassador

    That’s useful to know. A bank feed would be no use as the income expenditure is over my current account and my OHs and both have countless other transactions going on as they are our main bank accounts. Really I just need something where I can enter the data from my excel spreadsheet. I’ve got 2 years before I have to MTD, so I may as well wait and see what comes along.

    I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Jeremy535897
    Jeremy535897 Posts: 10,813
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Quickbooks Ledger is £3.60 a month inc VAT but really for accountants. Hammock advertise themselves as specialists in property MTD and there are free options. 123 Sheets offers bridging software from your Excel spreadsheet. I have used QB Ledger but not the others.

  • poseidon1
    poseidon1 Posts: 3,701
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Moderators can you please step in and block the shameless spamming from @MirajaneStrauss.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.