We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dental implant didn’t fit

2»

Comments

  • JuicyBrat
    JuicyBrat Posts: 35 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Update, happy to report I had my dental implant fitted just over 2 weeks ago and I will say it's been life changing. My mouth is still adjusting to having a full set of teeth in my mouth but being able to taste my food again is such a pleasure that I'd taken for granted. Instinctively, I chew on my left side so my bite is bearing down on that side which feels tender on my lower gum. I do wonder if this is because I'm still wearing old partial lower dentures - cobalt chrome dentures will be fitted at the end of May which might resolve this issue. Other than that, it's all going well. I've been advised to see a hygeniest in 2/3 months time.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.