We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
How or do I pay tax return?
Do I enter 278.80 in bit below? I've submitted return
Comments
-
If your SA balance was zero prior to this then that figure is indeed what you need to pay this week - I can't remember exactly what the label is for the 'pay your bill' option within the main SA menu but it's fairly prominent as I recall.
0 -
So do I pay £0 or £278 in that section on photo? Confused
0 -
To be honest, I find a scattering of photos of different pages in different orientations, without obvious context for each, quite confusing! Go to your main SA page and view your balance, and pay from there….
1 -
Why would you pay £0 towards your tax bill?
0 -
-
You pay £278.80
Simple.1 -
That's The figure from your calculation right? Why would you pay a different amount?
1 -
Paid 278.80. Find it amazing that I enter the amount and it's not automatically there. If it was, there would be no confusion about the amount I had to enter.
Are HMRC so backwards with their technology
0 -
I'd assume it's a conscious decision to allow people the opportunity to make partial payments rather than being forced to settle the entire bill in one go (although they could still default the full amount and permit editing).
2 -
OP - Respectfully, are you familiar with the MS Windows Snipping Tool, which allows you to make screen shots of the whole screen, certain parts etc?
Depressing
Win + Shift + S at the same time will grey your screen, you're then able to select certain areas on the screen which will then save to your clip-board and also save a copy to Screen Shots on your computer. You might find it easier than using your mobile phone to take photos.
Just trying to help!
Butt Spelle Chequers Two Khan Make Awe Full Miss Steaks1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards






