We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
How to get my tax rebate?
Comments
-
What does this actually mean - do you have an issue with logging onto your personal tax account via Government Gateway or the like? What happens when you try, i.e. any error messages, etc?annkirk0975 said:...have been unable to get the site to 'recognised' me on their site despite whatever I did many times over.0 -
Phoning them is a long winded exercise but the usual recommendation is to do it early in the morning (8 am) when they open and hopefully you will get through quicker.
Just to say I called earlier this month and they had a message saying don't call us until after 31 January because we are going to be busy until then.1 -
As above, if you call at 08.00, you normally get through in about 15 mins, give or take a few minutes.
1 -
Eskbanker it said exactly that on the site once I put all the information it asked for exactly that; NI number, passport number etc.
It said that they did not recognise the information I had entered and shut me out of their site. It advised I phoned which I did but could not get through & I tried over a period of 3 days.0 -
Albermarle & DRS1 I will have another go then first thing one morning as I guess they won't just send it me or add it to any pay or pension.
0 -
Are you trying to claim through the Government Gateway or online through
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
