We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Top sante new comp website dont work correct

i have tried and tried to reset my password,but i don't get a email to reset it.i have tried to contact them but that don't work either.really annoying.

Comments

  • Swann11
    Swann11 Posts: 1,180
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I'm having the same issue - for some reason google didnt save my password for the new account and now I can't reset the password. The two other new sites that just launched are working fine though (Amateur Gardening and photography)
  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,414
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
     Yesterday I had to reset my password on all MD competition sites although I knew it was right. 

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • PIX691
    PIX691 Posts: 7
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite

    yes i have this trouble all the time,its so frustrating

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,414
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 20 February at 4:16PM

    i keep getting the password incorrect on all websites.
    I click to change my password but look up the webpage and you might see you are actually logged in, happens to me every day.

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • HoneyBooBoo_2
    HoneyBooBoo_2 Posts: 5,478
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite

    I’ve had the same trouble with the topsante conps. Didn’t get the password reset link sent either so sent message through the contact us form and got a reply saying that it would be looked into ‘shortly’. That was on the 20/2 and still not had anything else from them, very frustrating.

    If anyone has any further advice/suggestions on what to do please let me know. TIA

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,414
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    have you tried what I am getting? After clicking the rest button I look up the page and it says log out and my name so I am actually logged in and the "wrong password" message is obviously an error.
    I have not bothered to contact them about this because it hasn't been a major issue.

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • Swann11
    Swann11 Posts: 1,180
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I unfortunately haven't been able to login since the launch of this site. Ive contacted them 3 times and each time they've told me they will put in another support ticket and someone will be in touch - ive never heard anything back 😂. I tried contacting giveaway treasures, same issue. I'm not sure anyone actually works in the support department and my messages are just being sent into the void...😂

  • Swann11
    Swann11 Posts: 1,180
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Update - 2 months after I sent them the first help request, they responded today! Account has been unlocked and I can finally login 😂 I hope everyone else having the same issue on here has also had responses!

  • HoneyBooBoo_2
    HoneyBooBoo_2 Posts: 5,478
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite

    Yes, I got a response too, finally, and have now been able to log in and enter the competitions.

  • Swann11
    Swann11 Posts: 1,180
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I ended up contacting The Competition Platform (I believe they run all the magazine comps) only a couple days before I finally got a response, don't know for sure but it might have been what got them to finally fix the site - worth knowing if any magazine comp issues in future.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.