We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Brioche dough in breadmaker
Oberonio
Posts: 2
Newbie
Hi
I have a Panasonic SD-2511 machine which I am looking to upgrade from.
I currently bake bread and occasional brioche dough.
My problem is that I cannot find a newer machine that does brioche dough only, but brioche bread. The recipe number I use is 29 on the SD-2511.
Can anyone please suggest a machine that I have overlooked or maybe a workaround.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Are you on Facebook? There's a group 'Panasonic bread maker UK recipes & Technical'There's a lady on there called Sue, there's almost nothing about baking bread, with or without a Panasonic bread machine, that she can't help you with.Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%0 -
It looks like the only current model with a brioche dough selection is the SD-PN100KXC mini bread maker available from Amzon for £79. Only shows as 200g flour in the brioche recipe.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Thank you Slinky and Molerat for your suggestions0
-
I just use the bread dough setting to mix/knead it and put all the ingredients in at once. Then once it's proved I take it out, shape and put into a tin and leave for a second rise:eek::eek::eek: LBM 11/05/2010 - WE DID IT - DMP of £62000 paid off in 7 years:jDFD April20170
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
