We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
usd saving account with high interest rate
expat_from_UK
Posts: 5 Forumite
Hi, I would like to use a usd saving account with high interest. Please do you have any recommendation?
0
Comments
-
What do you regards as a high interest rate?expat_from_UK said:Hi, I would like to use a usd saving account with high interest. Please do you have any recommendation?
Trading 212 have a USD denominated Invest account that can hold cash and pays 3.3% AER.0 -
You can check out iFAST Global. they offer 4% AER on usd fixed.0
-
iFast Bank have 3.45% for 12 months fixed. Wise have higher rates but not familiar with their product.0
-
Wise invests the money in a Blackrock money market type fund. Last I used it I was able to withdraw my deposit instantly though with no need to wait for settlement.flaneurs_lobster said:iFast Bank have 3.45% for 12 months fixed. Wise have higher rates but not familiar with their product.
Edit: Up to £10k equivalent per day is usually instant.
https://wise.com/gb/interest/
0 -
It depends on how much you withdraw.wmb194 said:
Wise invests the money in a Blackrock money market type fund. Last I used it I was able to withdraw my deposit instantly though with no need to wait for settlement.flaneurs_lobster said:iFast Bank have 3.45% for 12 months fixed. Wise have higher rates but not familiar with their product.
https://wise.com/gb/interest/
EDIT:
(from your link):"You can transfer up to 10,000 GBP (or equivalent) each day from Interest currencies. Any amount over 10,000 GBP (or equivalent) adds a processing time of up to 2 working days.In certain circumstances we might need to temporarily limit the amount of money you can withdraw, send or spend each day. But you'd still always be able to get full access to your money within 2 working days."
Although I've had EUR amounts more than £10K equivalent transfer in less than 2 working days. I've not used their USD account.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

